Authors should submit an original paper in English, carefully checked for grammar and spelling, using the online submission procedure. All submissions must be original, unpublished, and not submitted concurrently for publication elsewhere. The manuscript must be written in strict accordance with the template provided. The acceptance for publication of the paper is subject to peer reviewed. Only accepted manuscripts will be invited for presentation at the BizMEnt 2020.
GUIDE TO AUTHORS
As a part of the submission process, authors are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- The submission has not been previously published or being sent to another publication for consideration.
- All manuscripts shall have minimum of 5 to maximum of 8 pages including any tables/figures/appendix and references.
- The author is responsible to ensure that the manuscript sent for review is free from plagiarism.
- The submission file is in MS Word file using the template provided.
- Please omit author name(s) on the manuscript sent (for blind reviewing).
- The notification of acceptance of paper will be sent to the corresponding author only.
Abstract/Extended Abstract/Full Paper Submission Method
For Electronic Submission System, you need to register and login into your EasyChair account:
1. You need Easychair account to submit, please create one before submitting. Please follow THIS instructions to register and submit your abstract/full paper.
The guidelines and templates can be downloaded here.
Template Journal of International Studies
If you have any question about paper format or submission, please contact BizMEnt 2020 secretariat at: firstname.lastname@example.org